GUIDANCE • EXPERTISE • STRENGTH
Asheville Family Fitness & Physical Therapy
UPDATE 7/6/2020: As of July 7 at 6 a.m., in accordance with the latest state mandate released June 19, the fitness center will re-open to members under the following guidelines & requirements:
- ALL users are required they be prescribed or directed to utilize our exercise facility by their medical or healthcare professional.
- A maximum of 10 members are allowed in the gym at any 1 time. If others are waiting, members will be required to limit their use of the gym to a maximum of 1 hour.
- ALL users are required to maintain 6′ distancing from other users at all times. Signage around the gym will remind users to refrain from using adjacent equipment to another user.
- ALL users are required to wear a mask upon entry, exit, and any time not exercising (i.e. transferring to / from equipment or spaces, taking rest / water breaks, using the restroom, etc..)
- ALL users are required to wipe down equipment after use with wipes and/or spray we have provided. It is recommended users also wipe equipment before they use it.
- Our staff will also be thoroughly wiping down and sanitizing surfaces & equipment throughout the day.
We look forward to getting you back on track to your fitness program & goals!
Physical Therapy: Physical Therapy is considered an essential healthcare service and continues to build up gradually to pre-COVID levels. Although on reduced schedules, all therapists are seeing patients, including new patients – call for info or for scheduling.
Pool – Individual sessions only: Our pool is open to members for 30-minute individual sessions, limited to 1 person (or 2 if in same household) per 30-minute reservation. Call for more information or to reserve. NOTE: we have a capacity restriction of 3 people per locker room and request 6′ distancing, so please plan accordingly.
The following are NOT open yet:
Aquatic Swim Lessons & Classes: Due to our inability to practice safe personal distancing during swim lessons, we are not currently enrolling for them, but plan to re-start once we receive further updates & guidelines from the state & the aquatics industry. If you were a previous registrant, you will have first priority, by date of registration. The safety of our clients, guest, and staff is always our top priority. Please check back as we will post updates as we get them.
THANKS to all of you, our extended family, for your patience & understanding in this time of difficult circumstances. We take your health & wellness very seriously, and hope that you are doing the same.
Locally owned & operated, our Physical Therapy clinic is staffed with some of the most knowledgeable & skilled therapists in the field. Our fitness center has NO gimmicks & NO sneaky contracts, just knowledge and support in a clean & friendly place! Our primary goal is to help motivated adults improve their lives! We are especially good at helping those who may be concerned about, or frustrated by, the breakdown of their bodies, whether from age, previous injury or surgery, bad habits or postural tendencies, even structural or adaptive mis-alignments. Whether there is a clear cause / diagnosis or not, we aim to get to the root of the problem first, then offer treatments & solutions to help our clients return to LIFE!
Whatever your therapeutic or fitness goals, come see us. We’ll help get you there!
Asheville Family Fitness gym member
Fitness Center Memberships
- Monthly membership: $29 / month / person*
- Small group fitness & wellness courses run monthly: choose what YOU want to MEET YOUR FITNESS / WELLNESS GOALS
- Only pay for the classes you want
- NO contracts or commitments!
*Monthly membership includes unlimited use of gym, pool & steam room, intro classes including new member facility and equipment orientation, PLUS members get a discount on month-long fitness & wellness courses.
We support our LOCALS with NO joining fee for:
- Our Physical Therapy patients (past or present)
- Active or retired U.S. Veterans
- GoLocal card holders
- Annual Asheville (ART) bus pass holders
- Wellness Partners: Asheville City firefighters & police; employees of: Mission Hospital, Buncombe County, Asheville City & Buncombe County school systems, & the Humane Alliance. Ask how your group can be one of our Wellness Partners!