You don’t have to be flexible to enjoy yoga!
Yoga is an age-old practice of connecting the mind and body that goes WAY beyond muscles and joints, It’s been shown to help lower blood pressure and heart rate, reduce stress, and improve mental focus.
A regular yoga practice can help improve your balance, strength, flexibility, and core muscle activation. It’s also great for increasing body awareness.
Yoga can help with:
- Chronic stress & emotional tension
- Negative mindset or inability to focus
- Lack of balance or spatial awareness
- Difficulty in every day movements such as getting up & down from a chair or the floor
- Decreased control of trunk, arms, or legs
- Chronic pain or depression
- Medical conditions that limit mobility or function
- Avoiding injury doing Yoga
Our experts in Yoga Therapy
Expand your abilities with individual guidance from on-site clinically trained Yoga Therapists. See Wellness Pricing for cost information.
Yoga at Asheville Family Fitness: intimate, guided, good for ALL bodies.
Gentle yoga: Learn to use your breath, move your body, & focus your attention with accessible, adaptable poses.
Flow & Align: Flow mindfully with the breath to strengthen & balance your body & mind.
Restorative Yoga: A gentle, calming, floor-based therapeutic practice that soothes the nervous system and aides in the release of physical and mental tension.
Yoga Nidra: Cultivate slow, deep breathing, mindfulness, flexibility, balance, and a peaceful mind.
Call us for our current Yoga class offerings – 225-3838