Motivation, Accountability, Support-3 ingredients we find important for fitness success!
Working with a personal trainer is the best way to start a new exercise program. We help get you from “What the heck am I doing?” to “I got this.”
In your first session, we want to know your needs, wants, goals, fitness level, and any concerns you might have around your fitness or your body. We will outline a plan of action with some realistic, achievable goals. Then we’ll design a custom program for you utilizing our unique blend of cardiovascular, strength, and flexibility training.
Personal Training can help you:
- Work out safely after injury or surgery
- Show you the benefits of cross fitness training for strength, endurance, and flexibility
- Maintain all the progress you’ve made in Physical Therapy
- Improve your posture and function in your daily life
- Train for a special event, whether it’s performance-based (like a race), or appearance (like a class reunion)
- Know when it’s ok to push it and when it’s not
Give us a call at 225-3838 to book at session or purchase a package!
Meet our friendly, knowledgeable (and sometimes even a little bit funny) fitness staff.