This holiday season, AFF is sponsoring its first MANNA Food Drive from December 2nd – December 20th.
Recent numbers show that in Western North Carolina, 1 in 6 of our neighbors sought help from a food pantry, soup kitchen or shelter served by MANNA in a single year. Let’s do what we can to help out! We’ll have containers set up right in our lobby and you can drop off your food during normal AFF business hours.
Most Needed Items:
- Canned meats (beef, chicken, tuna)
- Peanut Butter (plastic jars preferred)
- Dried/Canned Beans
- Hearty Soups (pop-top cans preferred)
- Meals in a Box or Can (chili, beef stew, mac & cheese)
- Canned Fruits & Vegetables (raisins, applesauce, green beans, carrots, greens)
- Cereals/Grains (rice, pasta, cereal in a bag)
- Fruit/Vegetable Juice (100% juice preferred)
- Dry Milk (instant non-fat)
Donate at least 4 items and you’ll be entered into a raffle to win one of the following prizes!
- 6 month membership to the gym
- 3-pack of personal training sessions
- 1 acupuncture session