January is a natural time for a renewed commitment to health and well-being. Take advantage of the “New Year’s Resolution” momentum by committing to this four-week wellness series.
Each week, you’ll learn about a specific topic related to wellness – cooking tips, label reading, sugar, and more – followed by an open discussion where we’ll address your unique concerns and goals.
Every participant will get a one-month food journal to help you stay on track. Every week you’ll receive additional handouts, recipes, and more.
Group will meet Tuesday evenings at 6pm, January 7th – 28th.
Each participant will receive:
- A one-month meal planner/food journal
- Tips on finding and avoiding sugar in your favorite foods
- Tons of healthy recipes
- And much more!
Cost: $25/members, $35/non-members.
How To Register:
1. Sign up at the front desk and make your payment. Make sure you provide a working email address.
2. Watch your inbox for confirmation.
3. Make sure you can receive and print PDFs from your email account.
Come get healthy!
If you have questions, email email@example.com.